Identity of Haldin
PT. Haldin Pacific Semesta
Jl. Irian V Blok MM-2, Cibitung Industrial Town MM2100, Bekasi 17520 Indonesia
Phone: + 62 21 89981788
E-mail: [email protected]
Company registration 8120108842184
Our customers may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy, and security matters to the address above.
You may visit our site anonymously.
If you choose to register as a subscriber to our website, 3 (three) categories of data to and on behalf of you will be processed:
- Account data
When you register for an account on our site, place an order, subscribe to our products or respond to surveys, basic contact details are collected such as your email address and contact name, company name, address, telephone number, VAT number, preferred language and currency, number. Purchase order, invoice recipient’s email address and disguises credit card or bank account details
- Configuration data
We collect your input directly to the haldin cloud service (“Service”) after login, such as the domain name of the website on which you perform the Service and configuration of the content, appearance and behavior of website visitors (“End users”)
- Generated Data System
The service automatically creates and stores metadata based on other types of data, for example:
- Subscription data, such as start date, latest invoice date, and the result of VAT mandatory number validation. Issued invoices are stored so you can access each issued invoice from within the Service Manager
- Cookie settings found when the Service has scanned our website, including a report about the results of each scan.
- Aggregated statistical data with End User consent.
You can provide instructions to haldin through configuration and/or implementation of relevant functions offered by our Service. If special instructions regarding personal data are not made through the Service, you can send us instructions via clause 1 contact information.
You will be notified by haldin about relevant changes related to the Service, such as the implementation of additional functions, via email, if you subscribe to the haldin Products from the account settings page on our Service.
Any information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (the information will help haldin better at responding to your individual needs);
- To identify you as a contracting party;
- To activate a secure login for you on the Service at haldin.com;
- To enable haldin to issue valid VAT invoices and process transactions (your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the requested service)
- To activate automatic handling of subscriptions;
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates relating to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news (if received), updates, product or service related information, etc.)
- We may use your information to market products, services, events, or promotions from haldin, partners, sponsors, and advertisers on haldin. in the following cases:
- send you announcements, newsletters, new information, letters, promotional materials, privileges, holiday greetings; and
- notify, invite, and manage your participation in every event or activity that we hold.
- We can inform you about this by correspondence, telephone, short message (SMS), online short messages, face-to-face push notifications or via electronic mail.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails or notifications, you can cancel your account after login by clicking on “Cancel my account”
Cookies and advertisements on third-party platforms
Security of Information
- haldin.com is committed to keeping your information secure. haldin.com has appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on our payment gateway services is encrypted during the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- All personnel is subject to full confidentiality and any subcontractors and subprocessors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Whenever personal data are accessed by authorized personnel the access is only possible over an encrypted connection. When accessing the data in a database, the IP number of the person accessing the data must also be pre-authorized to obtain access.
- On premise devices storing personal data temporarily is at all times, except when not being actively used or relocated under uninterrupted supervision, locked in a safe. Personal data are never stored on mobile media like USB sticks and DVD’s.
- haldin will at all times keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used. haldin will also provide the summaries of any independent audits of the Service.
- haldin uses security reports to monitor access patterns and to proactively identify and mitigate potential threats. Administrative operations, including system access, are logged to provide an audit trail if unauthorized or accidental changes are made.
- System performance and availability are monitored from both internal and external monitoring services.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us through the contact information in clause 1.
Law of The Republic of Indonesia No. 19 of 2016 regulates the Information and Electronic Transactions. Regulate that the processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact information in clause 1.
In order to enter into a contract regarding the purchase of haldin Service, you must provide us with the required personal data. If you do not provide us with all the required information, it will not be possible to deliver the Service.
- Since haldin values your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Act of Republic of Indonesia on Electronic Information and Transactions We therefore will not distribute any personal information to outside parties without your consent except for reasons that have been regulated in clause 6.
As part of the Privacy Protection, all users of our website may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and navigating to the “profile page”.
Disclosure of information to outside
- Haldin may use your Information that we have collected (if required) for the purpose of investigating and resolving claims or disputes, or as permitted or required by applicable law.
- haldin may also use your information when we are required, advised, recommended, expected or asked to do so by our legal counsel or local or foreign legal, regulatory, government or other authority advisors.
- haldin may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate, independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Data Retention Policy
Account Data will due to tax regulations be retained for up to 5 (five) full fiscal years since the cancellation of your Service account.
Configuration Data and System Generated Data will be erased immediately when you cancel the Service account.
haldin will cooperate with you in order to ensure compliance with applicable data protection provisions, e.g. to enable you to effectively guarantee the exercise of the data subjects’ rights (right of access, rectification, erasure, blocking, opposition), to manage incidents including forensic analysis in case of the security breach.
You may at any time lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding haldin
Terms and Condition
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.haldin.com/privacy-policy.